ACM Lifting Lives has announced their May “My Cause” web feature will spotlight charities chosen by the artists performing on ACM PRESENTS: Tim McGraw’s Superstar Summer Night, which airs Sunday, May 19 on CBS at 8/7C. Each artist was given the opportunity to select a charity of their choice to receive a $10,000 donation from ACM Lifting Lives.
Artists participating include Tim McGraw, Jason Aldean, The Band Perry, Dierks Bentley, Luke Bryan, Florida Georgia Line, Faith Hill and more. See a full list of artists and their charities below with links to watch the ‘My Cause’ videos from each artist, sharing more about their charities as well as information on how to donate.
My Cause allows ACM Lifting Lives to demonstrate the Academy’s support of country artists. Over the past two years, ACM Lifting Lives has donated more than $190,000 to artists’ favorite charities and will again make donations.
ACM Lifting Lives is the philanthropic arm of the Academy of Country Music, dedicated to improving lives through music. Each year, the organization provides grants to music therapy and music education programs. It also supports members of the country music community facing unexpected medical or financial hardship. For more information, please visit www.ACMLiftingLives.org.
May “My Cause” artist and charities:
- Tim McGraw: Operation Homefront
- Jason Aldean: Susan G Komen
- The Band Perry: Notes for Notes
- Dierks Bentley: Miles & Music
- Luke Bryan: Shriners Hospital
- Florida Georgia Line: The Boot Campaign
- John Fogerty: Wounded Warrior Project
- Brantley Gilbert: Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America (IAVA)
- Faith Hill: Neighbor’s Keeper
- Lady Antebellum: LadyAID
- Nelly: Make-A-Wish Foundation (St. Louis Chapter)
- Ne-Yo: Compound Foundation
- Pitbull: Imagination Foundation
- Taylor Swift: MusiCares
- Keith Urban: MusiCares