Willie Nelson has teamed up with some of his favorite women for his latest album, To All The Girls, set to be released September 24. The project is a collection of newly-recorded duets between Willie and his dream list of contemporary pop-country female singers.
To All The Girls is Willie’s third full-length album of new music to be released in the last 16 months as he continues to celebrate his 80th birthday year. Dolly Parton, Carrie Underwood, Wynonna Judd, Norah Jones and Brandi Carlile are among the 18 female artists featured on the project.
2013 has been a big year for Willie. Besides turning 80 releasing three new albums, he also penned a memoir, Roll Me Up and Smoke Me When I Die – Musings From The Road. The cover art of To All The Girls features Willie dressed in duds by fashion designer John Varvatos. Willie and his sons, Lukas and Micah, are the faces of the brand’s 2013 campaign.
To All The Girls Track Listing:
1. Dolly Parton – From Here To The Moon And Back
2. Miranda Lambert – She Was No Good For Me
3. Secret Sisters – It Won’t Be Very Long
4. Rosanne Cash – Please Don’t Tell Me
5. Sheryl Crow - Far Away Places
6. Wynonna Judd – Bloody Mary Morning
7. Carrie Underwood – Always On My Mind
8. Loretta Lynn – Somewhere Between
9. Alison Krauss – No Mas Amor
10. Melonie Cannon – Back To Earth
11. Mavis Staples – Grandma’s Hands
12. Norah Jones – Walkin’
13. Shelby Lynne – Til The End Of The World
14. Lily Meola – Will You Remember Mine
15. Emmylou Harris – Dry Lightning
16. Brandi Carlile – Making Believe
17. Paula Nelson – Have You Ever Seen The Rain
18. Tina Rose – After The Fire Is Gone