Cowboy Troy will release his new album, King of Clubs, on March 11, 2014. The project was produced by John Rich, his friends of 20 years, along with Charlie Pennachio and Tripp “Sinister Tribbett.” The lead track from the album, “Drink Drank Drunk,” featuring Big & Rich and Big Smo, is available at all digital retailers.
Additionally, Cowboy Troy has designed a “King of Clubs” boot for Tin Haul boots based out of Denver, Colorado. The boots were inspired by songs found on his new album.
King Of Clubs Track Listing:
1. Drink Drank Drunk (feat. Big & Rich and Big Smo)
2. Club Criminal (feat. Bubba Sparxxx and Sinister)
3. Giddy Up (feat. Sinister)
4. Rope It Off
5. Daisy Dukes And Cowboy Boots (feat. Big & Rich)
6. Mack Truck (Hick-Hop Version) (feat. Moonshine Bandits, D. Thrash of Jawga Boyz, and John Rich)
7. Buzzed Up (feat. Goodnight Fellows)
8. Is Everybody Doing OK (with Mickie James and “The Cowboy” James Storm)