Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and we’ve got you covered during CMA Music Festival! Great American Country – the network that delivers original lifestyle programming celebrating the best of American living and country music – hosts four mornings of eating and greeting inside Fan Fair X at Music City Center.
This special Breakfast Series is limited to only 250 guests per day – creating intimate, up-close shows. Get full event details below, including the daily lineups, ticket details, times and more. And make plans to be at the Great American Country Breakfast June 5-8 during CMA Music Festival!
Purchase tickets at www.gactv.com/breakfast.
DAILY LINEUPS* INCLUDE:
• Thursday, June 5 – Canaan Smith, Dustin Lynch, Lauren Alaina, and Neal McCoy
• Friday, June 6 – Scotty McCreery, Brothers Osborne and Native Run
• Saturday, June 7 – Laura Bell Bundy, RaeLynn, Natalie Stovall & The Drive and The Henningsens
• Sunday, June 8 – Sugarland’s Kristian Bush, Leah Turner, Rose Falcon and Jamie O’Neal
*Performance lineups subject to change.
TICKETS* Only $50 per day gets you:
• Performances by great country stars (see lineup above)
• Buffet-style breakfast with assorted beverages
• Autographed photos from the performers
• Ticket to photo meet-and-greet with the daily performers
• Entrance into CMA Music Festival Fan Fair X venue
• Special gifts from Great American Country
*Note: Four separately-ticketed events: (1) Thursday, June 5; (2) Friday, June 6; (3) Saturday, June 7; (4) Sunday, June 8. Each day sold separately. Separate ticket required for each event.
• Doors open at 7:15am
• Buffet lines 7:15-8:00am
• Performance program 8:00-10:00am
• Photo meet-and-greet sessions 10:00am-12:00pm
Learn more and get your tickets before they’re gone at GACTV.com/breakfast.